The pandemic has lasting impacts on enterprises. To attain the optimal positions to weather the storm and capture resurgent opportunities, enterprises are redesigning their organizational structures, culture, business models and investment priorities.
Chief Digital Officers, as change agents, enablers, and technologists, are in the very midst of the transformation. From ideation to solutioneering, technology modernization to integration, product development to monetization, CDOs strive to optimize their resources for the best possible speed, scale, and impacts.
The four key responsibilities for a CDO in post-pandemic revival phase will be:
- Ensuring Enterprise-wide Digital Adaptation and Transformation
- Elevating Digital Adaptation to all Stakeholders
- Developing Collaborative and Flexible Resource-Friendly Digital Planning
- Identifying and Mitigating Pitfalls in Delivering Seamless Customer Journey and Experience
Questex Asia’s CDO Innovation Forum Singapore running on 16 March 2022, will bring together 120+ senior executives from major enterprises – to discuss how these four core responsibilities are successfully implemented by the regional CDOs, creating value for their digitally-capable enterprises.
Key Topics Discussed in 2022
- Revisiting Enterprise Architecture to Foster Agility
- Monetizing Data through Ecosystem Development
- Creative AI: Case Studies
- Automating Development and Deployment of CI/CD Tools
- Ideating to Improve Digital Solutioneering
Who Should Attend
C-suite executives from cross-industries in Singapore will be attending and networking, from following profiles:
- Chief Digital Officers, VP Digital
- CIO, CTO, COO, CSO, CEO
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Heads of Innovation, Heads of Digital, Heads of Transformation, Heads of Strategy
- Chief Customer Officers, Chief Data Officers, Heads of Digital/Customer Experience