2nd CDO INNOVATION SUMMIT 2020 SingaporeIncorporating Strategies, Culture, Talents, Technologies to Lead Successful Enterprise Transformation
2nd CDO Innovation Summit Singapore has been forced to cancel the 2020 event due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This was originally scheduled to run during 15 October, 2020 in Singapore.
CDO Innovation Summit 2020 Singapore
Creating New and Sustainable Revenue Models and Increasing Efficiencies in Digitalization
Recent survey findings by Microsoft-IDC in 2019 revealed that 85 per cent of organisations in Asia-Pacific are already in the midst of their digital transformation journey, showing that a significant and positive progress has been made in accelerating the journey towards digitalization.
As a regional technology development and integration hub, Singapore has allocated $900 million for R&D in AI, robotics and supercomputers under the National Research Foundation's five-year fund, for a period of 2017 - 2021. Increasing investments in a secure and resilient 5G infrastructure are also expected to contribute to a thriving ecosystem that will innovation and create more opportunities for enterprises to digitalize.
- What are the evolving roles of CDOs and their challenges?
- What can organisations do internally to build the right culture for innovation and digitaltalent?
- How can the newly minted CDOs handle legacy enterprise infrastructure and culture?
- What are the best practices on integrating new business models cost effectively?
- How can the CDOs build cyber-resilience and agility in predicting technology implementation?
Questex’s CDO Innovation Summit will help C-suite executives gain operational insights and best practices.
- Effective building of digital-talent team and creating a culture of innovation
- Implementing a unified approach by balancing digital-business goals and resources
- Increasing existing process efficiencies through digital-readiness audit
- Enforcing resilient cybersecurity and strict governance framework during digital journey
- CDO-Enablers: case studies and new technology tools
Who Should Attend
C-suite executives from cross-industries in Singapore will be attending and networking, from following profiles:
- Chief Digital Officers, VP Digital
- CIO, CTO, COO, CSO, CEO
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Heads of Innovation, Heads of Digital, Heads of Transformation, Heads of Strategy
- Chief Customer Officers, Chief Data Officers, Heads of Digital/Customer Experience