The pandemic has lasting impacts on enterprises. To attain the optimal positions to weather the storm and capture resurgent opportunities, enterprises are redesigning their organizational structures, culture, business models and investment priorities.
Chief Digital Officers, as change agents, enablers, and technologists, are in the very midst of the transformation. From ideation to solutioneering, technology modernization to integration, product development to monetization, CDOs strive to optimize their resources for the best possible speed, scale, and impacts.
Questex Asia’s CDO Innovation Forum Singapore running on 22 July 2021, will bring together 120+ senior executives from major enterprises – to discuss how some of the successful regional CDOs are creating value for their digitally-capable enterprises through the latest technologies, renewed processes, and innovative partnerships.
Who Should Attend
C-suite executives from cross-industries in Singapore will be attending and networking, from following profiles:
- Chief Digital Officers, VP Digital
- CIO, CTO, COO, CSO, CEO
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- Heads of Innovation, Heads of Digital, Heads of Transformation, Heads of Strategy
- Chief Customer Officers, Chief Data Officers, Heads of Digital/Customer Experience
- Revisiting Enterprise Architecture to Foster Agility
- Monetizing Data through Ecosystem Development
- Creative AI: Case Studies
- Automating Development and Deployment of CI/CD Tools
- Ideating to Improve Digital Solutioneering